New to Julia- Having difficulty getting setup

Hi, first time user of Julia. I previously used R in VisualStudio, and prior to that C++ in VS. I followed the instructions for installing Atom and several packages that seemed like would be useful for my studies (I am a grad student).

I installed the package DataFrames, and I immediately get an error when trying to use it. Am I missing some step in the configuration?

Code:

using Regression
using DataFrames

println("hello")

Error:

Error evaluating Problem3.jl
LoadError: Failed to precompile DataFrames to C:\Users\Clinton\.julia\lib\v0.5\DataFrames.ji.
 in compilecache(::String) at .\loading.jl:593
 in require(::Symbol) at .\loading.jl:422
 in include_string(::String, ::String) at .\loading.jl:441
 in include_string(::Module, ::String, ::String) at C:\Users\Clinton\.julia\v0.5\CodeTools\src\eval.jl:32
 in (::Atom.##61#64{String,String})() at C:\Users\Clinton\.julia\v0.5\Atom\src\eval.jl:81
 in withpath(::Atom.##61#64{String,String}, ::String) at C:\Users\Clinton\.julia\v0.5\CodeTools\src\utils.jl:30
 in withpath(::Function, ::String) at C:\Users\Clinton\.julia\v0.5\Atom\src\eval.jl:46
 in macro expansion at C:\Users\Clinton\.julia\v0.5\Atom\src\eval.jl:79 [inlined]
 in (::Atom.##60#63{String,String})() at .\task.jl:60

Nevermind- bizarre. I tried a few times more after opening and restarting the IDE etc. and it just started working. I guess it just needed to be kicked a few times.