JuliaPro PyPlot Fails

I am using JuliaPro 1.4.1-1.

When I do

using PyPlot

It gives the following warning message

C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\numpy\__init__.py:140: UserWarning: mkl-service package failed to import, therefore Intel(R) MKL initialization ensuring its correct out-of-the box operation under condition when Gnu OpenMP had already been loaded by Python process is not assured. Please install mkl-service package, see http://github.com/IntelPython/mkl-service
  from . import _distributor_init

and this error message

ERROR: InitError: PyCall.PyError("PyImport_ImportModule\n\nThe Python package matplotlib could not be found by pyimport. Usually this means\nthat you did not install matplotlib in the Python version being used by PyCall.\n\nPyCall is currently configured to use the Python version at:\n\nC:\\ProgramData\\Anaconda3\\python.exe\n\nand you should use whatever mechanism you usually use (apt-get, pip, conda,\netcetera) to install the Python package containing the matplotlib module.\n\nOne alternative is to re-configure PyCall to use a different Python\nversion on your system: set ENV[\"PYTHON\"] to the path/name of the python\nexecutable you want to use, run Pkg.build(\"PyCall\"), and re-launch Julia.\n\nAnother alternative is to configure PyCall to use a Julia-specific Python\ndistribution via the Conda.jl package (which installs a private Anaconda\nPython distribution), which has the advantage that packages can be installed\nand kept up-to-date via Julia.  As explained 
in the PyCall documentation,\nset ENV[\"PYTHON\"]=\"\", run Pkg.build(\"PyCall\"), and re-launch Julia. Then,\nTo install the matplotlib module, you can use `pyimport_conda(\"matplotlib\", PKG)`,\nwhere PKG is the Anaconda package the contains the module matplotlib,\nor alternatively you can use the Conda package directly (via\n`using Conda` followed by `Conda.add` etcetera).\n\n", PyCall.PyObject(Ptr{PyCall.PyObject_struct} @0x00007ffa3f81f230), PyCall.PyObject(Ptr{PyCall.PyObject_struct} @0x00000000383303c8), PyCall.PyObject(Ptr{PyCall.PyObject_struct} @0x000000003833b8c8))

I checked that the python version which PyCall configured to does have matplotlib , it works fine in Python.

Does this have something to do with MKL?

===========
Just tried with Julia-1.4.2, the same problem occurred. So it is specific to JuliaPro.