Julia cloud app design

Our company (EnviTrace; https://envitrace.com) is seeking a quote for contract support to design Julia software and interactive web/mobile applications.

The software will be deployed on the cloud. Interactive visualization of data and results is critical. Data and cloud computing management are also needed.

We aim to use existing tools such as Stipple.jl and Dash.jl, providing a frontend controlling the backend execution.

We expect to sign a contract for the execution of the work. The work will be invoiced. We will work only with companies that can provide invoices in the USA. The work must be executed between February and June 2024.

If interested, please contact us to identify the scope of work and then provide us with a quote.

2 Likes

Hi Monty,
If you are still on the lookout for someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

If you are still looking for quotes, we use Julia and a low code graph framework to build applications and provide data visualization for both data and analytics end to end. Please feel free to reach out to me. james.lee@juliustech.co

1 Like