Julia Build with MKL Help

I am trying to build Julia on a computer that is new to me, using MKL (which I’ve never used before so maybe this isn’t the problem here). I ran source /path/to/intel/bin/compilervars.sh intel64 and made this Make.user file

USE_BINARYBUILDER=0
USE_INTEL_MKL = 1

Not a lot of bells and whistles there, but I thought that was all I needed. It goes along for quite some time until it hits this error, which I can’t find on the internet anywhere:

In file included from src/s_fmax.c:32:
src/fpmath.h:109: error: duplicate member ‘manl’
In file included from src/math_private.h:26,
                 from src/s_fmax.c:33:
src/math_private_openbsd.h:54: error: conflicting types for ‘ieee_quad_shape_type’
src/math_private_openbsd.h:35: note: previous declaration of ‘ieee_quad_shape_type’ was here
src/math_private_openbsd.h:141: error: conflicting types for ‘ieee_extended_shape_type’
src/math_private_openbsd.h:123: note: previous declaration of ‘ieee_extended_shape_type’ was here
In file included from src/s_fmax.c:33:
src/math_private.h:78: error: conflicting types for ‘ieee_double_shape_type’
src/math_private.h:60: note: previous declaration of ‘ieee_double_shape_type’ was here
make[2]: *** [src/s_fmax.c.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [scratch/openlibm-5efed306d509905714e3c43fc3a43fb26f3df743/build-compiled] Error 2
make: *** [julia-deps] Error 2

It looks similar to what’s going on here: build failing on MSYS2 build · Issue #6234 · JuliaLang/julia · GitHub, but I can’t find a workaround from that.

Has anyone run into this before or know what to do in this situation?