Issues Building RCall atom

New to Julia: I need to use R in Julia to run several simulation studies, and I am having problems using RCall. I want to use R to sample from a skew-normal distribution. Here is the massage - which hopefully it is clear to experienced users and developers:

Error building RCall:
│ ERROR: could not load library “C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Continuum\Anaconda3\R\bin\x64\R.dll”
│ The specified module could not be found.
│ ERROR: LoadError: Try adding C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Continuum\Anaconda3\R\bin\x64 to the “PATH” environmental variable and restarting Julia.
│ Stacktrace:
│ [1] error(::String) at .\error.jl:33
│ [2] validate_libR(::String) at C:\Users\USER.julia\packages\RCall\AEOQ7\deps\setup.jl:24
│ [3] locate_libR(::SubString{String}) at C:\Users\USER.julia\packages\RCall\AEOQ7\deps\setup.jl:43
│ [4] top-level scope at C:\Users\USER.julia\packages\RCall\AEOQ7\deps\build.jl:58
│ [5] include(::String) at .\client.jl:457
│ [6] top-level scope at none:5
│ in expression starting at C:\Users\USER.julia\packages\RCall\AEOQ7\deps\build.jl:11
│ caused by [exception 1]
│ could not load library “C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Continuum\Anaconda3\R\bin\x64\R.dll”
│ The specified module could not be found.
│ Stacktrace:
│ [1] dlopen(::String, ::UInt32; throw_error::Bool) at D:\buildbot\worker\package_win64\build\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v1.5\Libdl\src\Libdl.jl:109
│ [2] dlopen at D:\buildbot\worker\package_win64\build\usr\share\julia\stdlib\v1.5\Libdl\src\Libdl.jl:109 [inlined] (repeats 2 times)
│ [3] validate_libR(::String) at C:\Users\USER.julia\packages\RCall\AEOQ7\deps\setup.jl:16
│ [4] locate_libR(::SubString{String}) at C:\Users\USER.julia\packages\RCall\AEOQ7\deps\setup.jl:43
│ [5] top-level scope at C:\Users\USER.julia\packages\RCall\AEOQ7\deps\build.jl:58
│ [6] include(::String) at .\client.jl:457
│ [7] top-level scope at none:5
└ @ Pkg.Operations D:\buildbot\worker\package_win64\build\usr\share\juli

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The installation of RCall is trying to find a version of R installed with conda. It is generally easier to point it to a local, plain installation of R if you have one. See the installation instructions for RCall.

Wonderful. Thank you.