Invalid escape sequence

I’m studying Genie from the example in GitHub - GenieFramework/Genie.jl: 🧞The highly productive Julia web framework
When I was trying connect SearchLight to DB, using the following command:
julia> SearchLight.Configuration.load_db_connection() |> SearchLight.Database.connect!

it kept having problem saying:

ERROR: Base.Meta.ParseError(“invalid escape sequence”)
Stacktrace:
[1] #parse#1(::Bool, ::Bool, ::Bool, ::Function, ::String, ::Int64) at .\meta.jl:129
[2] #parse at .\none:0 [inlined]
[3] #parse#4(::Bool, ::Bool, ::Function, ::String) at .\meta.jl:164
[4] parse at .\meta.jl:164 [inlined]
[5] setup_adapter(::String) at C:\Users\19652.julia\packages\SearchLight\JA5Zc\src\Database.jl:10
[6] setup_adapter() at C:\Users\19652.julia\packages\SearchLight\JA5Zc\src\Database.jl:9
[7] connect!(::Dict{String,Any}) at C:\Users\19652.julia\packages\SearchLight\JA5Zc\src\Database.jl:53
[8] top-level scope at none:0

Does anyone know how to fix it?

@S.stark Creator of Genie here. It was a Windows-specific error which was just recently reported by a user. I wasn’t aware of it until now. You can update it should work.

It’s very important though that you do open issues on Github for the specific package. In this case Genie, but really, any Julia package, if you find a bug, please. Package authors don’t get flagged or notified when you ask questions in here. I accidentally found this while googling for something else.

1 Like