Interactive network visualization

Not sure if this is recommended practice, but when I had precompilation issues in the past (which only happened rarely and usually because I messed something up) it sometimes helped to go to C:\Users\Jakob\.julia\compiled\v1.6 and remove the directories of the problematic packages and try again.

1 Like

Dear @Jakob !

I deleted everything related to these packages from all the .toml files and the files from the compiled directory and not it works! Thanks a lot!
The graph appears and I can see on the console that when I have the mouse on top of it, it observes its movements. However, there is nothing more I can do on the graph. I guess I would need to start learning Makie to be able to interact with the graph.

In any case, thanks a lot!

Alex

Glad that it works!

In general, though, I think it is best to not edit the Project.toml and Manifest.toml files manually but leave that to the package manager, which usually should be able to figure everything out by itself for standard operations.

For further info on interactive graph visualizations you could start at the GraphMakie.jl docs.

1 Like