Hi. I have just started programming in Julia.
I needed access to some WIN32 APIs so that I could deal with some threading issues in the Julia runtime. I got tired of making manual definitions, and banged out a really bad .h translator. it is no way a full C parser - it’s just trying to work on windows.h. Though I could certainly pull in some other APIs this way.
Its just WIP, though I did try some calls and they work. There are definitely errors in here, and you’ll get a couple of multiple def warnings because I am not parsing #if correctly. That’s my next fix.
Since I am new to Julia, I am especially looking for feedback on how I am exposing the various win32 structs and definitions. Suggestions welcome on how to make these bindings work best for the language.
Here is the link:
PS: I know it could definitely indent better, etc. Every line of that file was generated by my script, so I figure I can make its output a little prettier when its more complete. I’ll put them in a module when done.