My little windows tester box got compromised, by me of course. The box had nothing personal on it and my repo hasnt been commited to main or worked on since before this with no commits. So I plugged the nvme back in and unlocked the bitlocker and told claude to find everything and I never got to use AI to hunt malware but its kinda fun. I was laughing after I realized even malware has a rough time on a Intel GPU…
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Error in oneAPI.jl tests | 3 | 212 | October 18, 2025 | |
| Some AMDGPU tests failing on Radeon VII under Windows | 10 | 1003 | December 27, 2023 | |
| oneAPI error when running basic example on Intel internal GPU | 2 | 625 | November 14, 2021 | |
| Apple silicon full power | 19 | 7228 | November 18, 2021 | |
| [ANN] oneAPI.jl v0.1 - Programming Intel GPUs with oneAPI | 0 | 698 | November 6, 2020 |
