Embed static Makie 3D plots in package documentation

I would like to include 3D Plots with Axis3 in the documentation of my package. However, since interactivity for Axis3 is not yet available, I don’t want to include them interactively, but only statically.

The problem: If you are on the hosted website with the cursor over the plot, you cannot scroll further on the page. You must move the cursor away from the embedded image to scroll further on the website.

I guess this functionality is for moving and panning the contents of an interactive plot. But with statically embedded images, this is confusing, as you suspect the website has hung up.

Can this be turned off? The described behavior occurs with CairoMakie and WGLMakie.

Example CairoMakie:

```@setup 1
using CairoMakie
```
```@example 1
fig = Figure()
ax = Axis3(fig[1,1]; aspect=:data)
meshscatter!(ax, rand(3,5))
fig
```

Example WGLMakie:

```@setup 2
using WGLMakie
using JSServe
Page(exportable=true, offline=true)
WGLMakie.activate!()
```
```@example 2
fig = Figure()
ax = Axis3(fig[1,1]; aspect=:data)
meshscatter!(ax, rand(3,5))
fig
```

This shouldn’t occur with CairoMakie, are you sure you’re not actually having WGLMakie active in those examples? Call CairoMakie.activate!() before to be sure.

Thanks @jules for your quick reply! Somehow WGLMakie was active, although it was not even imported within the example block.

Activation is global state, so it’s annoying but it affects code across cell boundaries.