Bug: running code from active editor doesn't work in v1.102.2

The usual features of clicking ctrl/shift + enter to run current line from editor into the active repl seem to be broken for the latest release of the extension.
The “play button” on the top right of the editor doesn’t seem to work either.

Tested this from two different local machines, as well as from ssh, and the only solution I found was going back to v1.83.2 of the extension.

1 Like

What kind of error message are you getting? Could you show screenshots or something? And also maybe the Julia Language Server log from the Output panel.

For me all of these features just work, so we’ll need a bit more info to understand what is going on.

Hello David, unfortunately there are no errors whatsoever. It simply doesnt work.

Clicking shift+enter withour an active repl will open a new repl, but after that, the aforementioned keybindings are simply uselsess, even though they are defined in the settings as normal.

I tried disabling all other vscode extensions to see if they’re to blame, but it didn’t have any effect.
The issue began just after the julia extension was updated, so I think it’s fair to assume something’s wrong with the new version of it.