To make it easier for people to migrate their packages to 0.7.0-alpha, I just released a new version of Revise. If you’ve been using Revise on 0.6.x, hopefully you’ll notice a number of improvements:
- It’s faster and uses less memory on large projects, because it no longer has to cache the source code for precompiled packages
- It no longer needs to analyze your source code to try to guess which files are being used to define your project
- Support for method deletion
- Support for distributed computing: make a change in the main process, and workers automatically get updated too
- Support for code stored on NFS file systems (requires user input)
- Easy hacking on Base, just use
as well as other smaller fixes.