Fast plotting with a responsive GUI (optional). Target: Quickly identify design/simulation issues & glitches in order to shorten design iterations.
- Relatively short load times / time to first plot.
- Interactive mouse/keybindings.
- Fast & simple way to pan/zoom into data.
- Designed with larger datasets in mind.
- Responsive even with moderate (>200k points) datasets.
- Confirmed to handle 2GB datsets with reasonable speed on older desktop running Windows 7 (Just don’t try to drag+pan the data area).
- Mostly limited to 2D line/scatter plots.
- No support for @layout or grid at the moment.
An integral part of the interactivity:
- Box-zoom: Right mouse button + drag
- Pan: Shift + left mouse button + drag
- Zoom out full: CTRL + f
- … (more at: https://github.com/ma-laforge/InspectDR.jl#Bindings)
Optimized for functions of 1 argument:
y[i] = f(x[i]), where x[i] < x[i+1]
- Time-domain data (
- Frequency-domain data (
y = X(x=ω))