[ANN] DynamicAxisWarping.jl

Thank You , Dynamic Time Warping looks great I can’t wait to try it out.

Very interested in running https://github.com/baggepinnen/DynamicAxisWarping.jl/blob/master/examples/frequency_warping2.jl but I seem to have the wrong Julia version 1.04 per precompile errors below , ideally Julia LTS v1.04 or v1.05 could be made to work for compatiblity with other Julia packages, but if that’s not possible which versions greater than x.y.z of Julia work please ?

julia> using DynamicAxisWarping
[ Info: Precompiling DynamicAxisWarping [aaaaaaaa-4a10-5553-b683-e707b00e83ce]
ERROR: LoadError: LoadError: syntax: invalid function name "DTWDistance{M <: DTWMethod, D <: SemiMetric} <: SemiMetric"
Stacktrace:
 [1] include at ./boot.jl:317 [inlined]
 [10] eval at ./boot.jl:319 [inlined]
 [11] eval(::Expr) at ./client.jl:393
 [12] top-level scope at ./none:3
in expression starting at /home/marc/.julia/packages/DynamicAxisWarping/xuab5/src/distance_interface.jl:18
in expression starting at /home/marc/.julia/packages/DynamicAxisWarping/xuab5/src/DynamicAxisWarping.jl:40
ERROR: Failed to precompile DynamicAxisWarping [aaaaaaaa-4a10-5553-b683-e707b00e83ce]

Also thought I should mention this “You can always suggest to package authors that they install CompatHelper.jl.” per this post Can someone help me on how to resolve package conflicts with dev'ed packages? - #4 by dilumaluthge