CMDimData.jl: Parametric Analysis +Continuous f(x) +Plotting
Link: GitHub - ma-laforge/CMDimData.jl: Parametric analysis/visualization +continuous-f(x) interpolation
— “Focus on the analysis itself, not on data manipulation”
— “The hardest part of data analysis should be annotating the plots!”
— Live-slice example: explore
signal(phi, A, f, t) = A * sin(2pi*f*t + phi) “simulated” response using sliders to select values of parameter sweep.
link: CMDimData.jl/sample/LiveSlice at master · ma-laforge/CMDimData.jl · GitHub
CMDimData.jl provides a high-level abstraction to manipulate multidimensional data, and automatically interpolate intermediate values as if it was a continuous function.
The goal is to provide analysis tools that lead to minimal code, written in a natural, and readable fashion.
- Seamlessly handle multidimensional datasets with MDDatasets.jl
- Perform the same operation on all elements (usually) without having to write explicit loops.
Automatic Interpolation: Calculations will automatically be interpolated over
y=f(x)data represented a continuous function of
- Results of dataset reductions (ex:
minimum(), integrations, …) are handled the same as any other data.
- Easily plot multidimensional results with
- Read/write multidimensional data & plots to HDF5 files with
- Ideal for post-processing results from lengthy simulations, or measurements.