Version v0.2.0 of our pure Julia client for the ClickHouse native TCP protocol is out now!
This is the first release of the library where I’d say that it can now be called a functioning and practically useful client for the database.
- The project was migrated from my private GitHub account over to the JuliaDatabases organization
- @waralex joined in as a second maintainer and contributed most of the changes that prompted the release of this second version of the client
- As of writing, all ClickHouse column types are now supported, including fancier types such as
- Enums and
LowCardinality(T)types are now decoded using
- Greatly improved error handling and recovery
Datetypes are now decoded as
DateJulia types (previously, they were decoded to
- Many smaller tweaks all over the codebase
New project home: https://github.com/JuliaDatabases/ClickHouse.jl
We’re happy to hear any feedback and contributions on GH (issues, pull requests, …) are very much welcome!