This version introduces saving functionality, stabilises the API and adds a few performance tweaks.
Thank you, I did not realised that package existed, and it will be very useful for me .
Version 1.2.0 has just been released.
- Now supports UTF-8 encoded files (previously only supported ASCII).
- Much faster loading of files with many columns (tested on 27,000 columns).
- A generally more forgiving parser.
I’ve just released version 1.3.0.
- Super fast! About the same speed as CSV.jl on equivalent data. For thousands of columns, it is about 2x faster than CSV.jl.
- Now supports the sparse row format.
- Now supports the
Tables.partitioninterface for efficiently iterating through chunks of large files.