Addprocs() hanging after updating using Pkg.update() (solved)

I was using addprocs to programmatically add local processes, and everything was as good as it gets until I ran Pkg.update(). After that, whenever I try to run the line (which is the first) within the code, it simply hangs forever (the line is: addprocs(2)). The curious thing about this is that if I run the same thing, but using the REPL, it works exactly as expected.
So, I don’t even get an error to search for some resolution. I’m using Juno and didn’t try to run the same code via command line yet - but I don’t think that will make much of a difference.
Does anyone have some insights to share, maybe?

Okay, I tried to import some packages using @everywhere, and that gave me this error:

fatal error on 3: fatal error on 2: ERROR: ERROR: MethodError: no method matching convert(::Type{AssertionError}, ::String) Closest candidates are: convert(!Matched::Type{Any}, ::ANY) at essentials.jl:28 convert(::Type{T}, !Matched::T) where T at essentials.jl:29

atexit hook threw an error: Base.MethodError(f=typeof(Core.Inference.convert)(), args=(Base.AssertionError, "invalid age range update"), world=0x0000000000000ac6)Worker 3 terminated. MethodError: no method matching convert(::Type{AssertionError}, ::String) Closest candidates are: convert(!Matched::Type{Any}, ::ANY) at essentials.jl:28 convert(::Type{T}, !Matched::T) where T at essentials.jl:29

atexit hook threw an error: Base.MethodError(f=typeof(Core.Inference.convert)(), args=(Base.AssertionError, "invalid age range update"), world=0x0000000000000ac6)ERROR (unhandled task failure): EOFError: read end of file Worker 2 terminated. ERROR (unhandled task failure): EOFError: read end of file

Well, it’s solved, can/should I erase this topic? It was a matter of updating the JunoLab.