Would it be worth creating a "JuliaTelecom" Julia group?

Though I do agree that we do tend to call the field “communications” - and that most people are familiar with the “Communications” toolbox, my concern was not to confuse my group with other potential Julia groups. I mention this in one of my comments below:

And since I see Julia being adopted in so many fields, I could even see someone wanting to build a “Communications” toolbox for those who work as journalists, media editors, PR practitioners, staff writers, etc.

But even in more restricted terms, I personally feel that collecting all tools relating to the 7 OSI layers in a single Julia group would be a bit excessive… Though I am definitely open to hearing what others think on this subject.

Anyways, despite my reluctance to do so, I named my own package “PhysicalCommunications.jl” just because I mostly tend to work in the physical communication layer, myself.

And, for the record, I am not a particularly big fan of calling the group “JuliaTelecom” either - so I am all in to picking a better name/scope for this group.