Correct process to use julia code from C# or VB .NET

Hi, @HyperSphereStudio. Excellent work!

Please feel free to take the code in my repo. Regarding JLArray, maybe it is better to map a Julia array to math.net array or from the opposite side to leverage the matrix functions therein.

I would like to provide help, but currently I am working on a paper. I will join your efforts ASAP.

ps. Would you please enable the discussion panel in your repo? Previously I got some difficulty in automatic memory handling and would like to learn from you.

3 Likes

Hi, based on ur suggestion we took a first step like this way :slight_smile:

Akkugif

GitHub link : GitHub - PiResearchTech/Ayudha: Avalonia + Julia interface for cross platform Windows GUI

2 Likes

Obviously, there seems to be a growing requirement to have julia integrate with .NET !

1 Like

That is my main use case too !

1 Like

@Shuhua @HyperSphereStudio @oheil @BioTurboNick Quick poll, do you think it could be useful to ask for a repo in https://github.com/JuliaInterop so that such .NET / Julia interfaces gain more attention ?

1 Like

Of course.
But I didnā€™t used the .NET interface package yet, so canā€™t say anything about its quality compared to the other Interop packagesā€¦

Hmm, regardless of the current state of development, it could be relevant to set it there so that potential contributors can share their efforts, donā€™t you think ?

2 Likes

This sounds good to me if others are also onboard with it.

1 Like

Iā€™m facing the exact same problem like you BambOoxXā€¦ What is the progress of all you guys hard work :slight_smile:

This is the only thread I have found regarding Julia/C# :frowning: So much help elseā€¦

1 Like