Arpack build fails on JuliaPro 1.0.1.1 under Windows

I have two thoughts. I see in the path: "\Arpack\U iiMc" and then later in the error message, "\A
rpack\UiiMc" without space.

Paths/directory/file names with spaces weren’t even supported on Windows in the past and while it is now, I’m not sure always well supported (if that’s the case, you can maybe get rid of it as a workaround, but this may be an issue to report for Arpack and/or its dependency BuildProvider, that possibly needs to handle such). Possibly neither on Unix/Linux (e.g. in bash) or at least you may need to be careful.

I’m not sure where this “U iiMc” comes from, it has no meaning to me (nor did I locate it in Arpack.jl or related source code).

I just see that the package itself has a two months old “fix for Julia 1.0” and has an ok build (for Linux, but is it for sure tested on Windows?): Travis CI - Test and Deploy with Confidence

It should work in Julia 1.0.1 also, and what works in Julia should work in the similar JuliaPro. You could try Julia 1.0.1 (or 1.0), but as I said I don’t think it should be needed as I think this may be the space and/or Windows issue.

Even with you using JuliaPro, you may want to report stuff in non-JuliaPro Discourse (at least uless you’re sure it’s JuliaPro-specific error). I see some other threads there (one on other on install error with MKL, and some threads elsewhere on the web):