[ANN] Trixi.jl v0.3: SciML integration and a new modular approach for easy extension

Sounds great! As @ranocha stated before, let us know if you have questions about using Trixi, either here or by creating an issue in GitHub.

Our current status is that we have a working implementation of your EC mortar flux correction in #247, but it needs to be ported to the newly released Trixi (it is still based on our earlier, monolithic approach). Once that works again, the next step would be to extend it to ES mortars, which shouldn’t be too hard (I think).

1 Like

Our current status is that we have a working implementation of your EC mortar flux correction in #247, but it needs to be ported to the newly released Trixi (it is still based on our earlier, monolithic approach). Once that works again, the next step would be to extend it to ES mortars, which shouldn’t be too hard (I think).

That was fast! And agreed, I don’t think ES mortars (assuming it’s from some entropy dissipative flux penalization) would be very difficult.